Purchase a reserved seat at your chosen table and bring a single-person collapsible camping chair to sit in comfort (plastic folding chairs will be waiting for you at your table). NOTE: You may be sitting with others if you are not purchasing every seat at the table.
Order drinks, snacks and merchandise directly from your reserved table by scanning a QR code and paying with your phone via all major credit cards, Apple Pay or Google Pay. Sit back and relax as our event staff will deliver your drinks straight to your seat! (Merchandise will be picked up at the designated tent.) If you have General Admission tickets, there is a regular full-service bar and merch tent set up to order. Food trucks will be on site with a variety of offerings for every diet.
Enjoy the live comedy in the comfort of your own camping chair! Festival approved chairs must be single person, collapsible, not recline or have protruding leg rests/coverings. Blankets/tarps (max size 6′ x 6′) and approved festival chairs are permitted in designated General Admission areas. There will be a limited amount of chairs available for rent to GA ticket holders ($10).
Prince's Island Park is part of the pathway and hiking trail system lining both sides of the Bow River. Primary access to the island can be attained by a number of footbridges as part of the Bow River Pathway. Downtown C-train (route 201 & 202) takes one ~700m to the park. The nearest bus stop is 7617 of the routes 31 & 419. There are some paid lots nearby; please be respectful of the surrounding communities when coming and going from the event!
In the spirit of reconciliation, we acknowledge that we are located on the traditional territories of the Blackfoot Confederacy (Siksika, Kainai, Piikani), the Tsuut’ina, the Îyâxe Nakoda Nations, the Métis Nation (Region 3), and all people who make their homes in the Treaty 7 region of Southern Alberta.
Don’t panic! If you are having any technical difficulties on the ticketing system, please visit support.tixr.com and submit a Support Ticket (blue button at the top right) and a Tixr Customer Service Agent will help you out! Tickets for The Great Outdoors Comedy Festival are only sold online.
If your Postal Code is giving you an error, try entering it without a space in the middle. If that doesn’t work, please reach out to Tixr Support ([email protected]) and they can definitely help you through it!
You absolutely can as long as inventory is available and you are upgrading to the same Ticket Tier or higher. Email [email protected] with your order information and they will help you out!
Festival approved chairs must be single person, collapsible, not recline or have protruding leg rests/coverings. Chairs not adhering to festival guidelines will not be permitted through the gates.
August 26 – Lineup TBD – Doors 5pm, Show 6:30pm-10:30pm
August 27 – Lineup TBD – Doors 5pm, Show 6:30pm-10:30pm
Plus local comedians, improv groups and DJs!
Exact comedian stage times will not be posted as the schedule is subject to change. Make sure to come down early and enjoy the festivities!
The festival site is fully licensed! Both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase, as well as various food options including options for those with dietary restrictions.
Nope; everything is live and in person!
There will be no re-entry for this festival. Please ensure you have everything you need for the day before you arrive on site!
There is no dedicated festival shuttle service; please be respectful of the surrounding communities when coming and going from the event and obey all city parking restrictions. Please do not drink and drive – if you need help getting a cab after the show find a Security member or Festival Management and we can help you find your way!
The event grounds are fully handicapped accessible within their own limitations of being a natural uneven grass surface. Accessible washrooms will be available on site. Please reach out if there is anything we can do to assist or make your experience more accommodating!
No, these events are all NO MINORS – no exceptions.
- Government issued photo identification
- A jacket or blanket for the cooler evenings
- Soft-sided backpacks or collapsible soft-sided wagons for carrying your belongings are acceptable; please tuck them under your table!
- A charged up phone!
- Credit card
- Festival approved camping chair
- Blanket/tarp (max size 6′ x 6′)
- Up to 1L of water (must be factory sealed) per person is allowed
- Small commercially sealed snacks are allowed, within reason
- No outside drinks are permitted (only up to 1L of water in a factory sealed bottle)
- No home made food permitted (commercially sealed snacks only)
- Your kids! (18+ event)
- Glass containers or glass of any kind
- Hard-sided coolers or wagons
- Chairs that do not collapse, two-person chairs, couches, etc
- Umbrellas over 42″ in diameter (cannot have metal or pointed tips)
- Large banners or signs
- Professional cameras, GoPros, selfie sticks, drones or audio/video recording devices
- Tents or pole structures of any kind
- Pets (service animals only)
- Frisbees, sports balls, beach balls, etc
- Weapons or anything that could resemble a weapon
- Gang insignia, offensive signs/clothing, etc
- Noise makers, fireworks, laser pointers, pocket knives, tools or any other potentially harmful items
All guests and their belongings will be subject to search prior to entering the festival site. Security and Festival Management reserves the right to refuse entry to persons and/or belongings at their discretion.
Fire us an email to [email protected] and we’ll put you in contact with the right person for additional info!