Don’t panic! If you are having any technical difficulties on Tixr, please visit support.tixr.com to submit a Fan Support Ticket (top right) and a Tixr Customer Service Agent will help you out!
GOCF tickets are only sold online; we do not suggest purchasing from any third-party sites – doing so is at your own risk.
If your Postal Code is giving you an error, try entering it without a space in the middle.
You absolutely can as long as inventory is available and you are upgrading to the same Ticket Tier or higher. You will need to purchase the new tickets for your original order to be fully refunded. Email [email protected] with your order information and they will help you out!
To help combat scalping there is a ticket limit of 8 per order/email address & tickets will be emailed to purchasers 2 weeks prior to the event.
There are ADA designated VIP Reserved seats on each seating map, as well as ADA GA tickets for access to a designated viewing area. Read more about our ACCESSIBILITY efforts and reach out if there’s anything we can do to help accommodate you!
Not at this time; every ticket is sold as individual single day access.
VIP tickets are tiered in five price points, depending on how close to the stage your seats are. There is no difference in access or amenities otherwise.
General Admission and GA+ tickets have two price points; buy early to save! Visit the TICKETS page for further information.
- Government issued photo identification
- A jacket or blanket for the cooler evenings
- Soft-sided backpacks or collapsible soft-sided wagons for carrying your belongings are acceptable; please tuck them under your table!
- A charged up phone!
- Credit card
- Festival approved camping chair
- Blanket/tarp (max size 6′ x 6′)
- Up to 1L of water (must be factory sealed) per person is allowed
- Small commercially sealed snacks are allowed, within reason
- No outside drinks are permitted (only up to 1L of water in a factory sealed bottle)
- No home made food permitted (commercially sealed snacks only)
- Your kids who are under the legal age! (no minors)
- Glass containers or glass of any kind
- Hard-sided coolers or wagons
- Chairs that do not collapse, two-person chairs, couches, etc
- Umbrellas over 42″ in diameter (cannot have metal or pointed tips)
- Large banners or signs
- Professional cameras, GoPros, selfie sticks, drones or audio/video recording devices
- Tents or pole structures of any kind
- Pets (service animals only)
- Frisbees, sports balls, beach balls, etc
- Weapons or anything that could resemble a weapon
- Gang insignia, offensive signs/clothing, etc
- Noise makers, fireworks, laser pointers, pocket knives, tools or any other potentially harmful items
- All guests and their belongings will be subject to search prior to entering the festival site. Security and Festival Management reserves the right to refuse entry to persons and/or belongings at their discretion.
Enjoy the live comedy from the comfort of your own camping chair!
Festival approved chairs must be single person, collapsible, not recline or have protruding leg rests or coverings. Chairs not adhering to festival guidelines will not be permitted through the gates. Blankets or tarps have a maximum size of 6′ x 6′.
VIP ticket holders will have standard plastic chairs at your table, however, feel free to bring your own for added comfort.
Chairs will only be available for rent to General Admission ticket holders if inventory is available.
There is no re-entry – please ensure you have everything you need for the evening before arriving!
Use of smart devices like phones, smart watches and accessories may not be permitted on the festival grounds during certain performances. Guests maintain possession of their devices at all times and can access their devices only in the designated Phone Use Area within the grounds (typically near Guest Services). Anyone seen using a device (phone, smart watch or accessories) during the performance will be escorted out of the grounds by Security. We appreciate your cooperation in creating a phone-free experience when applicable.
Check back on your show’s individual city page for door times and show times. Exact comedian stage times will not be posted as the schedule is subject to change. Make sure to come down early – the festivities start as soon as you walk in!
Nope; everything is live and in person!
The festival site is fully licensed! Both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase, as well as various food options including choices for those with dietary restrictions.
No, these events are all NO MINORS – no exceptions.